Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, July 1, 2013

2nd Sneak peak (Embellished)

Here we go everyone, a 2nd sneak peak of the mini album with some of its embellishments!!

 And a special Thank you to my WONDERFUL hubby for going to the craft store for me after he got off work to pick up some supplies for me so that i can work on finishing this albums cover tomorrow! 
(hopefully will have it finished and posted by Wednesday or Thursday) 
Also, I listed 2 of my sets of grungy vintage Christmas tags to help Kick of The Paper Hen House (TPHH)  Christmas In July!!

Hope you all enjoy! 






Well there you have it! Feel free to just say hi, and thanks for stopping by!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love you arty crafty work and look forward to seeing and finding many a project in my New mail box!! ;) You Rock!!
    Hugs N Love,
    Arty Darss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dar!! Hopefully I will get some more time to send you some no box happyness sometime soon!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!