Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, August 11, 2013

ATC's made for a use what your sent swap

Here are the ATC's I created for a swap on swap-bot where you are to use the items that your partner sends to you to create a set of 2 ATC's. The idea is that you aren't supposed to try to use only what they set for the main elements. The only thing i added was clear embossing, foam tape, Tim Holtz distress crackle and some liquid pearls. 
I hope you all Enjoy these 3D ATC's



Thank you all for stopping by, and don't forget to leave a comment to say hey!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, they came together beautifully! I love the embossing you did on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I seen these with my own eyes... the photos don't do them justice. They are really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find those sorts of challenges hard but these are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!