Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, September 9, 2013

Lovin' some Layouts with Flair!

Happy Monday everyone!! 


Today, I'm going to share my 2nd Zappy Dots Design team project with you. This time I made a super fun scrapbook Layout with the Zappy Dots Comic Book Flair! My brother is an MMA fighter, so the words and colors of these worked perfectly. 


My brother is the one in black if you are wondering. I loved this photo, so I knew it needed to be scrapped! I made this layout an 8 1/2 x 11 so that it can be placed in my scrap binder. 



Here are some close up photos so you can see the detail of just how wonderful these flair buttons are! the colors are vibrant and easy to read, while maintaining that perfect comic book feel!
(my brother has always wanted to be a comic book hero anyhow, so now he is one!!) 


Thank you all for stopping by! I hope you enjoy this layout as much as I do, and if you want to wish my brother luck his next championship fight is October 12th!

This other photo is from his last title fight!
Happy crafting and check back soon for more inspiration on how to use these fun flair buttons!! Also be sure to visit the test of the Zappy Dots team my visiting our Blog, Facebook, and Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!