Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, September 16, 2013

VLVS September challenge submission #2

Ok, well yesterday was busier than I had anticipated so I am a day late posting this, But I hope you all enjoy! For my second piece I kept with the vintage feel, and went with a Steam punk traveler! (the greenish/yellow map faded into the background of the inspiration board made me think travel)

Check out the Challenge info HERE


This piece is a 3D shadow box card!


Supplies: 
UmWow Studio chip board Confetti (i'm addicted to this stuff already!) 
Viva Las VegaStamps:
        Man In Big Wheel
        Hand On Gear
        Paris Address

card stock & scrapbook paper
Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz: distress embossing powder, distress ink
Versa Fine ink
Spanish Moss

Thank You all for stopping in for a visit!! 

3 comments:

  1. Looka marvellous! I l ove it. But then, I like steampunk very much. Stunning shadow box. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!