Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'd rather be in Paris...

Hello Again!!!
As promised, today i'm sharing my 3d Shadow Box Card that I made yesterday.
 I absolutely love how it turned out!!! 


from the side here you can see that this card has tons of dimension.

Close up of "Carpe Diem" on the bow

I went with a Tim Holtz/Vintage feel but chose to challenge myself to use only Viva Las VegaStamps! (Which really wasn't much of a challenge since they have so many amazing images & sayings!!)
 As I'm sure you probably guessed I am loving my new vintage camera man stamp! 

Supplies Used: 

Victorian Cameraman 1 3/4 x 3 1/4


Scrapbook Paper
Wild Orchard Roses
Various Tim Holtz bits
Black StaZon ink

1 comment:

  1. That cameraman stamp looks so wonderful to play with and you've been quite creative with him. This new card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!