Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday, October 4, 2013

Polka Dot Pumpkin Hop Day 4

Wow, Is it Day 4 already?!


For those of you who Just stumbled along this Hop you can read all about it on The Hop Host (Zappy Dots) Blog HERE  and you can look at all of the wonderful inspiration being offered up! 


Today I want to share some of my Fellow Design team Member's pieces in case you haven't had a chance to view everyone's pieces everyday (these are in no particular order)

First I have Joan's pieces from Day 1 of the hop, I am loving the use of the leaf flair and vintage Halloween flair! (please stop by her blog too to show her some blog love and let her know you saw her fun pieces!) Check out her details on this piece HERE





Next, I have Mandi's pieces from Day 1 of the hop, I am loving the use of colorful flair and you know one can never have to many card or layout ideas! (please stop by her blog too to show her some blog love and let her know you saw her fun pieces!) Check out her details on this piece HERE





Lastly, I have Michelle's pieces from just before the hop, I am love that this could be adapted to so many different colors and themes! (please stop by her blog too to show her some blog love and let her know you saw her fun pieces!) Check out her details on this piece HERE


Well, I hope you have found some inspiration from these pieces, and I hope you stop back to see some more wonderful inspiration, as the week goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!