Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

Ok, as many of you know this is a very exciting moment for me! 
It's Finally the time I've been waiting for, for the last 5 1/2 months... Yes, It's time for the Viva Las VegaStamps! DT tryouts!!!

Ok, I'm not exactly sure where to start... 
First, I should say I am completely blaming my friend Mary Margaret whom introduced me, and gave me my 1st lb of VLVS rubber, yes needless to say I was addicted! I love the variety and and playfulness of their stamps! I probably shouldn't admit i'm up to 6+ lb's of rubber..(though I've shared them too...of course!)

I've had a really hard time trying to decide what 3 pieces most define my style...
I have such a wide range of styles and interests, and I can adapt to most any challenge requested of me, and some days am inspired by some of the most random things!

Ok, so here they are, my 3 pieces... I hope you all enjoy!








Ok, Thank you so much for taking the time to review my submission!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I'd be so lucky to get to be a part of such an amazing design team!  

8 comments:

  1. Sissy I think you picked some great ones out. You will do great! And they will be lucky to have you on their team.. :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're partial, but either way i'm excited and will know i give my best so Im ok either way...BUT fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. They'd be crazy and missing out on a lot of talent if they didn't choose you! I love your great pieces you've chosen and I love your art and style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Tera! Your pieces are beautiful and you deserve to be chosen for the team. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carrie! I had a nightmare that i had picked the wrong 3 pieces to share! Eek... the waiting is the hardest part!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!