Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful start to your New Year!
I of course brought in the new year crafting
 (with a short pause for my midnight Kiss from my wonderful Husband)

Yesterday Viva Las VegaStamps! released the 1st monthly challenge of 2014, and you know me I just Had to play along! (you can submit all the way up until the end of the month so don't forget to check it out!!) Check it out HERE

(here's the inspiration board)

For my piece I of course kept the celestial theme and chose to make a super fun piece of Mail Art! 

for this piece I used:

   Viva Las VegaStamps!:       

Steampunk Curved Lady 1 3/4 x 4 1/4


Ink:
   Tim Holtz: Antique linen, Vintage photo, + various Distress markers
Doodling - Black Microns 
spots- dylusions ink in black
I'd love to see what you create from this inspiration board too!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely enjoying how your creative mind operates. Cool mail art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!