Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The End Is Near

Hello again! It's me Tera here with another fun project for Viva Las VegaStamps! Read all the details and see more pictures HERE. This time I am sharing a Small keep sake box I made for youngest brother. We just helped him move into his dorm a few weeks ago. 
For this box I've created a distressed Apocalypse style box! 
Fitting for a boys Dorm room Don't you think!?!



  I Also used:  
UM Wow Studio Gear Mash  gears
Gold and Silver Mica pieces
grunge board #4 
black dylusions spray ink. 

Thank you all so much for stopping by! I hope you are all inspired! 


Stay warm It's a snowy mess here!! 

4 comments:

  1. Tera, this is a really great guy box! With every new creation with gas mask guy, I feel like I have to have him. You're so creative and imaginative with your rubber stamping. Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lady!! You should totally get him! I love him!!! hes so fun to use!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Tera, Shemaine here from Unity. I am on the hunt for some fun SMAK projects to share on the Unity blog tomorrow and popped over to your blog. My son happened to walk by my laptop and saw this project on my screen and told me "hey, that's way cool! I think so too! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the complement :D I wish I had some of the SMAK kits and I'd whip something up for you, but I actually get the KOTM and don't have anything on hand, I actually just received January's kit today. Thank you for stopping by and tell your son thank you also :D

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!