Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, August 11, 2014

A Vintage Game Of Tag

Hello, Its Me Tera here again with another fun project to share that I created for Viva Las VegaStamps! 
Today I am sharing a fun Vintage themed Tag that I created. 

I started  with a base of patterned paper by Prima, and a main focal image that I wanted to build around. 
(From here I really got into the swing of everything and forgot to take progress shots as I went so bare with me while I try to explain my madness :-D) 

 I started by stamping Chicken Wire 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 randomly on the background in frayed burlap. 

Next I stamped the Big Ben 1 3/4 x 4 1/4 on the left side in VersaFine Sepia.
 I also inked and distressed around the edges in various shades of browns.  On a separate sheet of paper I stamped the Bearded Man 2 1/4 x 2 1/4  in verafine black and distressed it with versafine sepia. I also stamped the #7 from Plate 1430  then embossed it with black embossing powder before i cut it out and distressed it.  At the top right I stamped Butterfly Specimens 1 1/2 x 4 1/2 then also embossed it in black. To finish things off I added some film strip by Tim Holtz to the side, as well as some random spots of Tim Holtz washi tape. I popped up the 2 pieces on pop-dots, then embellished with UmWow Studio Gears

Below are a few more detail pictures :-D






4 comments:

  1. I love your vintage tag! So many fun details you've included. That's a great hanging device you have on it. I don't believe I've seen those. Tim Holtz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I may do some variation of this on an envelope too :D That top piece came in a big tin of brads and other metal junk, I think it is by making memories? I think it in a picture hanger hook? I thought it was cute though :D

      Delete
  2. It is a beauty again! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!