Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Exciting News!!!

Hello Everyone!
I have some super exciting news!!!!

I have been invited to be a part of the 100 Proof Press Rubber Stamps Design Team!!! 
I am so very excited!! 
 It has been killing me not to share this news before this!!! 
Now that it is Officially posted on their blog I can share my 1st official project with you!!! 
(My intro can be read HERE)


I hope you will hop over there to show your love also, they have such a wonderful assortment of stamps so if you haven't checked them out yet you really should!!!
Stamps used for this project:

Thank you all for stopping to look today! I hope you are inspired to create something fun today!

7 comments:

  1. Now this stamp company might get to me as I actually have some of their stamps and a catalog. Bring on the inspiration girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I have been drooling over the catalog for over a year when a friend 1st introduced me to them!!! <3 their stamps, so I was floored when she invited me to be a part of her DT!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy being in the DT :-)
    Your cards look very well.
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I really like how this one turned out too!!! (Probably one of my faves so far!! hehe)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Tera! Just love your mail art piece, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carrie! It means a lot that you like it!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your new DT! Such a great one; they have so many super stamps... Wish you lots of fun by making and creating! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!