Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, February 16, 2015

SteamPunk ATC

Hello Again to all my crafty Friends!!!
Today I want to share a fun steampunk ATC
Created for 100 Proof Press


Supplies:
scrapbook paper
Stamps HERE
Ink-VersaFine Black, VersaFine Sepia, Distress Ink walnut stain, Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Pop-Dots
Tim Holtz Crackle paint -vintage photo


Start by creating your background in various brown inks

Stamp your focal image in black

Use pop-dots to raise your image up then add your crackle paint and let it dry



Thank You for stopping to visit! I have more Mail art coming up in 2 days so be sure to stop back in for another visit!


3 comments:

  1. A vintage earthly creature. :-). Your ATC looks awesome! I really like how you used brown (sepia) tones in the background and black for he man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage-feelin and thanks for showing how you made this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!