Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Skellie-Fest is on!!!

Today I want to share an ATC I created for the Skellie-fest hop with Lost Coast Designs/Carmen Veranda and Smeared and Smudged. If you hop over to the LCD blog and enter our submissions using LCD/CV stamps there is an AWESOME $20 gift certificate you could win!!!! 

Who Doesn't LOVE MORE STAMP MONEY?!?!?!?


For my ATC (artist trading card) I used 2 different stamps combined to create this fun creature, I used the skelliton Head (set found HERE) and  a creature from the "mini flying ladies" set (found HERE)

The background of the card is from a larger piece of  card stock i painted with Dylusions paints and some white Dylusions spray splatters. The Qoute is a Teresa Collins Sticker :D I shaded with pan pastels and that was it simple and cute!! 

6 comments:

  1. I love how you combined the LCD stamps to create this fab skellie ATC Tera! Awesome to have you on LCD's Team USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Skelli-fest! What fun! I love a good skelli art. As you are sharing here. Love that you added a party hat for the fest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a bit of skellie art! Nice one, Tera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie, love us some skellies over here

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!