Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Be Different

Hello Again Everyone! 

Today I want to share a postcard I made for the Stampotique Designers challenge. 


The theme is favorite quote... Now, I'm not sure I have a favorite quote, or at least nothing comes to mind at the moment, so this is a saying that I happen to like... 

(If you know outside of the craft world than you know I'm my own variety of unique... lol) 



The background was created by using my dylusions paints and brayer to add the colors on. After I cut this piece down to postcard size, I used my texture cube to add a few background stamps. 

I knew I wanted to use Buru (he's a total fave. <3 ) so I used washi tape to give him a little place to sit. After looking at the postcard, I knew i needed to add a little more spice, so I added the fun banner too!  The saying I added is from one of the Tim Holtz small talk sticker packs.  

Stamp Links:
Buru
Texture cube
Banner





5 comments:

  1. That is a great quote! It should be a poster in every school in the country. Your cute, unique character is perfect to go along with it. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie! I love this quote too! I love a lot of the phrases in the Tim holtz small talk sticker packs! I think I need to buy more!

      Delete
  2. Love your project But in particular I really love your quote and I was wondering if I could use it...Have been looking for one for 3 weeks for a swap and nothing has grabbed me till I saw yours, Waiting for your response Thankyou...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and you can absolutely use it! (This is actually one of the Tim holtz "small talk" stickers!) I love them for when I don't k ow the right words for a project! I flip through and read them until something just grabs me!! ;) if you haven't seen the small talk stickers they are definitely worth checking out! Hope that helps!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!