Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, November 7, 2016

Fortune Favors the bold... Mail Art Monday

Hello Everyone!


Welcome back for another 

Mail Art Monday!! 



Today I want to share an envelope I created for one of my brothers.  Here in Ohio people are starting to get ready for deer hunting season.
I love the woodsy vibe of this one.  I wish the gold shimmer I added would show up in the pictures!
(they are the light colored blobs)


Stamps Used:

Deer Head by Cat Kerr 3 x 2 3/4






3 comments:

  1. I really like this one. You come up with some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, Tera! Fabulous guy mail. Your brother will be hoping to match that buck in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buyers distinguish such a great amount with the logo structure that they simply needn't bother with some other methodology to be pulled. logo design service

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!