To start I stamped Victoria and the the Dalek in black momento ink. I then masked it off immediately. I used a business card to mask of the address box, and a traced around it with a black marker. Under that I stamped the "exterminate" stamp.
The red ink for the background was sponged on using red distress ink. I stamped the two texture stamps for the background in the same red so they would just add a light texture. I used white gel pen to add a little more texture with a few random scribbles.
I removed all of the masks, then used a variety of alcohol markers to color my main stamps, and used a black micron to add a bit of "stitching" around the label.