Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Bling It On!

Hello Again Everyone!

Today I want to share a card that I created for the 
"Bling it On"

We are also continuing to have a cross-over with Lindy's Stamp gang all through April, So be sure you hop over there for more yummy inspiration!

As a reminder:
You can check out the Lindy's Blog Here 

You can also check out the Lindy's Color Challenge info HERE
(that's where My color inspiration for today came from)

Of Course, there will be delicious inspiration over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge HERE


Stamps Used: 
Texture Cube 1
Script Background


This is another one of the pieces I created with one of my Master Board Backgrounds 
(See the Process HERE)

(the one on the right is the card base I used for this)

I then used the texture cube stamp to add detail to my boarder along with a little dragging of my black ink pad around the edges.  Next I stamped ??? to give me a base for Kassa's Bloom.

(Which I stamped and colored on a separate piece of card stock. I of course used Lindy's to "watercolor" the flower)

Before gluing down my flower I used some black lace like washi tape to add a boarder. (I bought this at the dollar tree a few years ago. )



To finish everything off, I hand glued all of the tiny orange crystals on the center of the flower and along the "lace" washi.  This card has a ton of "bling" in real life, the whole card shimmers from the amazing Lindy's products, I wish you could really see it!

I also double matted this project with black and white so that it would give it a little extra pop!



Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to come back to see the rest of the master board projects transformed :D  I think I am sharing the 2 ATC's next.... Maybe for Word Up Weekend? or for the "use your words swap"? Hmmm maybe both... hehe

**Mischievous tapping of fingers together... BWHAHA**




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!