Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Clowning Around!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! 



Today, I want to share this crazy clown card!  As soon as I saw this clown, I knew I had to have him!  I know a friend of mine is going to be so excited when she gets this card!!! 

Stamps Used: 
Clown
Numbers set
Solid color wheel
Color wheel lines
waybill/invoice
Torn Paper

Other Supplies used:
Distress Ink-Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Candied Apple (oxide)
Dylusions spray ink- Black Marble
Memento Ink- Tuxedo Black
Markers- Zig clean color, Blick Studio alcohol markers

I started with an A2 card base.  The clown was the 1st thing I stamped.  I then stamped him a second time on scrap paper (to use as mask).  

Once my clown was masked off, I stamped my large circle (solid color wheel) to highlight my clown.  I also added the smaller red circles (color wheel lines), and numbers.  

To add a touch more detail, I used my waybill/invoice stamp to randomly add background.  Next, I flicked some dylusions spray inks in black marble. I also added some distress edging in hickory smoke and black soot.  

While that dried, On a separate piece of paper I stamped the "torn paper" stamp.  Using my heat tool I dried this, and cut it out.  I glued this on the card front to finish everything off. 

I hope you all enjoy this little piece as much as I do! 

Happy Easter and enjoy the rest of your week.




2 comments:

  1. Clown lovers will be doing summersaults over this card! Me, I love the black, white and red. Love all your great background details. He looks so forlorn, how could you not love him. Such is a clown’s life...at least when all the makeup is on. Now I want to go to a circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I love the clown in a straitjacket. I must have that for my own stamp collection. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!