Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Black, white, and a pop of color!

Hello Everyone!

Today I decided to play along with the Stampotique designers challenge. The theme is black and white with a pop of color. I love the black and white theme!


This theme gave me so many ideas... I only had a short time to play this morning before I head out the door to work, so i had to make a decision.

I chose to use my seahorses and went with a sea theme.
 I love love love these seahorses!!

I used glossy accents to make the seahorses pop even more. 




I hope you all enjoy this card as much as Me!



7 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the color pops with the black and white .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tera!

    Your card is so beautiful and fantastic! Love the pop of color!!!

    Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge .

    x Sternenglanz / Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Tera!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful , love it
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved those seahorses! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Tera!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab. Beautiful blue color!
    Thanks for joining our Stampotique Challenge.
    xoxo Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!