Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Something wicked...

Hello Crafty Friends! 

I hope you are all safe from the storms and doing well. 


Today I want to share an easy Halloween card.  I'm naming this card "something wicked" because of the sentiment inside... :) 

Stamps Used:
Halloween Tree Silhouette
Something Wicked This

Other products:
Distress ink- carved pumpkin, spiced marmalade, and mustard seed.
Distress oxidize -black soot and fossilized amber.
Washi tape (bought at a yardsale)
Cardstock- black and white
Distress stain- black soot
Pop dots
Adhesive (miracle tape is a great one)

I started by creating my backgrounds.  The layer I stamped on I created with my inks and a blending tool.  The base was created with water and smooshed ink on my glass craft mat. 


(Look how great this creepy tree and owl are... this is just stunning on own!)
 
After the base pages were dry I stamped my tree on the top card base.  To add extra grunge I flicked a few drops of water on the base, and a few flicks of black distress stain added to the grungy creepy feel. 

I added the top layer to the base using the pop dots. 


(Sentiment on the inside)

I hope you enjoy this quick and easy Halloween card!

(I need to get to work making more for some crafty friends!)



2 comments:

  1. Something Wicked is a perfect name. It does look like something wicked this way comes... I might even be afraid to open it. LOL. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from me, fear of opening could be a good thing. Maybe it will have to be filled with glitter. That's the scariest thing you can send in a card right?

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!