Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Genius Ideas...

Hello Again Everyone!

Today I want to share a card that I created for the Stampotique Originals Designers Challenge"Use Stencils" 


For this month we've teamed up with Eileen Hull to create something extra fun for you.
This is my book of "genius Ideas"
(Basically my cut and paste book of random bits I have created)

Stamps: Topher, Alpha Background 
Stencils are by Tim Holtz, Dylusions paints, Black Momento Ink, White Gelly Roll pen




More picture to come :)
(I have gluess some of my favorite Stampotique pieces inside!)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...LOVE all this brightness and the lime of it all! Great stencil design art. Love the idea of this book. Did you make the book too? I can't wait to see inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so great and green sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!