Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Black White and Pop of Color #2

Hello Everyone!

Today I decided to play along with week 2 of the Stampotique designers challenge. The theme is black and white with a pop of color. 

As I stated last week, I love the black and white theme!

Stampotique Stamps Used:

I have so many friends with birthdays coming up, so whats better than making a birthday card?
(Something I'm always in need of!)

This card pretty much fell together with ease. I love Buru, so this piece was created around him. :) Below you can see the steps I took to create this piece.



(The hat was fussy cut and glued on. Also I used black ink to distress the edges)


I also used the Tim Holtz stamp press to stamp the Happy Birthday with distress oxide ink. 


I hope you all enjoy this card as much as Me!




6 comments:

  1. Great scene Tera, love it.
    Thanks for joining our Stampotique Challenge.
    xoxo Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these black & whites with pops of color too! This one is a very fun birthday card. Love that scraggly cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tera! I Love your card too!
    such a wonderful scene and beautiful with the pop of color! I Love it!

    Thanks for joining us again at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    Sternenglanz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a brilliant card Tera <3
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Love the cat and cupcake!
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pop of color adds so much! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Tera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!