Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Artist Trading Card Time

Hello Everyone!! 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! 

I am loving my break from class, and have spent a lot of my time crafting and with family. 

Here are two ATC's I created using Stampotique stamps. I am using these as my entry for the Stampotique Designers Challenge for December. The challenge is Alphabets. I chose to add a fun quote to each as my use of alphabets :D 

( I love this quote "change for no one!")


I hope you enjoy my take on this fun challenge!! 
 I really love the way they came out!

Products used: Dylusions paints, stampotique stamps, Viva Las Vegastamps "wake me when i'm famous", dylusions change for no one, various stencils and alcohol markers

12 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! Looks like you had LOTS of fun creating!

    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both fantastic ! Thanks so much for joining us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with these on Facebook they're awesome!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas time and thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique.
    Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad that you liked them 😊

      Delete
  4. Looks super cool! I like these phrases too. Especially that one to wake you when you're famous. I'd like to be that one lucky;) Stamps you used are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun images and great quotes. I love all the bright colorfulness of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing ATCs!
    Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)
    And a happy new year :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both if these are perfect, I love the bold colors. Thanks for joining us this month at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!