Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day Dreaming of Paradise

Hello Friends! 

Today I am here to share a pair of really fun ATC's

 (Artist Trading Cards) with you! 

For those of you whom know me personally, you know I am a dreamer...

I love the ocean, and my head is always in the clouds dreaming up ideas...
So this new stamp from VLVS spoke to my heart from the moment that I saw it!!! 



To create these ATC's I used the wrinkle free distress technique carefully building up each layer of color... I stamped my images in black archival ink and used a black ink pen to draw my boarder.  I also added a few flicks of some glimmer mist to give it that extra dreamy feel!


I can tell this little girl is a dreamer too!! 
(And Who doesn't Love Banksy!?!)


Stamps Used:    

Seek Paradise 3/4 x 2 1/4


Thank you for stopping in to dream with me today!
I hope you find yourself dreaming of your paradise too! 



3 comments:

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!