Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, December 12, 2016

Count Down to the New Year... Mail Art Monday

Hello World!!!
Welcome Back for another fun Mail Art Monday!!! 

Today I went with a Vintage/Victorian style...
I feel like these have a fun New Years vibe, especially with the clock! 



Stamps Used for these envelopes:

Pen Tips 2 3/4 x 2




To create these fun envelopes I stamped my main images and masked them off. I then stamped all of my background images. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in weathered wood for the background. Before removing the masks I also added a few flicks of black dylusions ink for added texture. 

After removing the masks, I used my zig clean color markers to color a bit of visual interest. 

Happy New Years to you all!! 




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love what you did with this piece! I tried to recreate it in my stamp journal. It turned out okay but nothing like yours! You're a pro Tera - I Love Your Work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!