Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, August 27, 2018

Frightfully Fun Mail Art Monday

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

It's almost time... and I've already got the Halloween itch. 

 The chill was in the air for a few days, and that's all it took. 
(Yes, I am one of those crazy fall people, and yes I love pumpkin everything.)


Ok, back on subject.
Today I want to share a super fun envelope for mail art monday. 

Stamps Used:
Below you can see all of my base stamping.
(I stamped the skeleton family first then, masked it off.)

Next, I used Blick alcohol markers to color my base boarder. 



Next, I inked my background with Tim Holtz Distress ink in- Mustard Seed, and Squeezed Lemonade.
Then, I added some stencil details with carved pumpkin Distress ink. 
(sorry the colors are a bit washed out in this photo)


After I finished this one, and loved it so much I decided to create a few more in other colors. 
(I have a few friends with different favorite colors)



Thank you for Joining me today!!! 
I hope you all enjoy this early fall inspiration!




4 comments:

  1. These really are frightfully fun! I love that skellie family! Did you really cut a mask of them to stamp over???!!! Now that takes patience. I’m impressed. I love all the colors of these great envies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did indeed cut out a mask. Lol it definitely took patience.

      Delete
  2. I just love your mail art Mondays. What great envies. I love Fall too. (you can never have to much of it)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!