Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Under the Stars

Hello Crafty Friends! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week.

Today I want to share a super fun and cute card I created for the Stampotique Designers Challenge.  
This is week 2 of the challenge: Sun, Moon and Stars. 


For this card I used a rainbow of distress inks. 
I created a cloud mask using card stock I cut scallops in with scissors.

Once I had my background cloud layers finished, I used a Tim Holtz layering stencil with rays to add more details. (kind of my hint of sun rays from the inspiration). 

On a separate piece of card stock I colored my little angel girl with various colored pencils and a few Zig Clean Color markers.  When I had her looking the way I wanted, I fussy cut her out and glued her down on the background.



To add a bit more flare, I glued down some iridescent stars, and added a few touches of clear 
wink of Stella. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love your inking technique for the background. It looks amazing. Great idea to add some iridescent stars to the mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's way prettier in person, but it's hard to capture the real look

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!