Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, April 1, 2019

No jokes about it...

Hello crafty friends!!!

It's a new month, and that means new Stampotique stamps!!!

Nope,  this is not an April fool's day joke!

Art journal page. I wanted a Nightmare before Christmas feel... I hope you like it. Loving this new girl "scraps".

Close up.

Card using the new "squared" stamp as a boarder. I added a few old favorites dog cube, and Newton. 

New "squared" stamp as a background, along with the new potted cactus.
(And you know I said I love whatwasthat, so I had to add it to the cactus) 

Potted cactus used as a boarder, along with Daniel's fairy. 



Potted cactus along with one of my quote stamps (approach with caution).  

Potted cactus, whatwasthat, approach with caution quote

Art journal page 

Close up

I hope you all enjoy these new stamps as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. The new stamps have certainly made your play time a fun time. So many fun cards with your creepy fun characters. I do love that new squares stamp. It’s great as a funky prop and a background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!