Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Things with wings

  

 Hello Again Crafty Friends!

It's that time again! Time for a new Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge

The theme is all about "Frilly Things" for this one

Check out the challenge details HERE if you want to play along.

I created a cute little matchbox using the older retired version of Tim's matchbox die. He said the New one is the same size if you are wanting to recreate this.

I used the pale pink Kraft paper from Tim Holtz pack of neutrals... I know it doesn't photograph as pink, but it looks pink to me in real life.

I added the lace die cut from Tim Holtz crochet die set.  If you've been by my blog recently, then you know I had to use more wings and a Pen Nib. I also, added one of the retired Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners ad a drawer pull.


Products Used:
Collage Medium (my go to glue along with glossy accents)
Tim Holtz Crochet die
Ideology pen nib (they no longer sell the one I used, but this has one)
Kraft Core Paper (the pink is in the neutrals)


5 comments:

  1. This pretty little box takes a step away from your usual style. It’s very sweet. I kept going back to learn how you did the wings...maybe stamped on acetate...finally figured out they are a pre-made? I am totally NOT up on all the newest products available. Trying to use what I have. The lacy die is so pretty. They are thinking of everything these days. Once you mentioned the pink then I could see a hint of color. Love the pen nib for the butterfly body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest altered matchbox. I could see it perfect for keeping all those little pen nibs safe inside. Beautifully thought out creation x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful little matchbox project Tera. I love the little touch of lace at the bottom xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly frilly and funkie all in one little match box! Can never get enough of those Transparent Wings, and certainly love the Crochet die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea with the match box die! Love the addition of the fountain pen nib.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!