Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last VLVS August Inspiration Board Challenge Submission

Ok, so I was in so inspired, by this months VLVS inspiration board that i decided to create one final piece before the submissions closed. For this piece my inspiration drew mostly from the pink & tan, the stitching, the writing and the rose.  




I created this 12x12 scrapbook layout for my mother of her before her wedding. Her wedding colors where shabby pink and green, so I stuck mostly to those colors (plus that way I got to play with her NEW green Inka Gold that she just bought!! haha)  The Viva Las VegaStamp I used was:


I thought this was perfect because these are some of the happier moments of her life, She finally has a man whom treats her like a queen (as all women should be treated of course!!)  I was going to add some of the many other great phrases by VLVS, but That one seamed to say it all for me.  I hope you all enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!