Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blog Hop Day 1

Yay, Its Day one of the Polka Dot Pumpkin Blog Hop! 

Start Hopping Here:   http://www.zappydots.com/blog/


Today I am going to share some fun Polka Dot inspiration with you from one of my Favorite addictions...
Pinterest!


Using a Pencil eraser as a stamp is fun and easy for people of all ages, and one thing polka dots make me think of is pop-art and comic book art! So Using the Comic Book Flair 
 
I chose to make this super Fun and EASY card!! (If you are inspired by this technique, I'd love to see what you create too!!) 


I think this type of card would be Great For quick and easy Birthday, Cheer up, Or really Any Occasion!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more fun inspiration!!


4 comments:

  1. Great card - love the idea of using a pencil eraser - makes perfect polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought It looked like a fun Idea when I saw it too!

      Delete
  2. What a clever idea, love the way you used the pencil erasers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!