Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Polka Dot Pumpkin Hop Day 5

Wow, It's Day 5 of the Polka Dot Pumpkin Blog Hop, Boy how the time Flies! 

Today I wanted to share an awesome piece of inspiration that I got from one of the amazing blogs I follow (HERE)

She created an amazing vintage Halloween hanger! (which I love, and you can bet that the minute that my Halloween flair gets here that I'm going to make one and put a piece of vintage flair right in the middle of my pendant piece!) Read all of her details and instructions for this fun piece HERE and PLEASE leave her a comment to let her know I sent you! 


For more info on the Polka Dot Pumpkin blog Hop visit our Hop Home HERE of follow us on facebook @Zappy Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!