Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fun with Flair!

Hello World! 
Today I am sharing a super fun idea for creating custom napkin rings just in time for Thanksgiving!
With Fall being my favorite time of year, I was beyond excited to see the new sunflower flair!
(not only did I love the design, but the super fun rich colors are so inspiring and wonderful to work with!)

 Here are all 8 beautiful designs perfect for thanksgiving or year round!
(Bonus they match my flowers!)


(I think this is my favorite one!)

you can get this fun Zappy Dots flair set for yourself HERE and let me tell you, you will love them! They are even prettier in person!!! You can also use these on scrapbook layouts, the Zappy Dots interchangeable magnetic Jewelry and more!!! <3

(full set view from ZappyDots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!