Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beautiful Surprise!

Yesterday, I received a beautiful piece of surprise mail art! 
Getting beautiful mail is always a instant happiness lift! This particular piece was made by a wonderful Lady named Annie, you should Check out her Blog and her Fickr for more Beautiful works!
(she has lots of other beautiful art on both, and be sure to leave a comment so she knows you stopped by!)
 (Front)
(Back)

I hope these inspire you to beautify your envelopes too and spark some creativity!!!
Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. .....and this is a surprise blog post to stumble across. Thank you so much for your generously kind words for my work (it's not work, it's play).

    (I'm not sure if you are aware or not....your comment on my blog says you are a noreply commenter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that? I'm still new to "blogging" so I'll have to check that out to see what i did wrong

      Delete
    2. I did get your test email but it still states you are noreply. I did send a replay just to test it back. Blogger is not very clear on this, but maybe check if your email address is listed under Design--Settings--Mobil & Email--Comment Notification Email.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!