Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Artful ATC's

Hello Again!!! 

Today I'm here to show you some super fun ATC's using 

Lost Coast Designs And Carmen Veranda stamps



( I LOVE Artist Trading Cards!!! They are so fun to make and collect!! and Now you can even add the to Pocket Letters!!) 

Stamps Used:   

To Create these ATC's I started with some Scraps of painted art journal paper given to me by my mom (Her blog is HERE). They were created with Dylusions paints and various stencils. I cut 3 pieces to 2x3in for stamping on and 3 pieces to 2.25 x 3.25 in to matte on. the final layer is black card stock in standard 2.5 x 3.5 in. I stamped my images on the top layer of each and set them aside to dry (ink on paint can some times be temperamental... although this paint plays well with stamps)

While the tops dried I glued the bottom and middle layers together. 
Next I glued the stamped images to their bases and used a fine tip black pen to draw on some faux stitching.... (I love that it pulls the layers together). 

Lastly I added a few hints of color to small parts of each card to help different features stand out a little more :D   Detailed photos below 





 I hope these inspire you to create some fun pieces too!! I Just love how these came out!!! :D 

4 comments:

  1. Your new ATCs are loads of fun! Love all their creepiness. Great detail the stitching around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie! I love the look of the stitching too, but man is it a pain to draw...lol...😊

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!