Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

ATC Coins

Hello Everyone!

Happy Independence Day if you are here in the USA

Today starts a new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog...
The theme is "Artist Trading Coins"

 These are all the rage right now!
(Make sure you check out and join the challenge!)



 I have to admit they are super fun and addictive! I love that they still fit in baseball sleeves, but they are a tad different, so it re-starts the creative juices.  These are 2.5 in circles.  (I cheated and cut mine on my Brother Scan-n-Cut, but I know some people are using punches, or printing a template and tracing them.  However you choose to do it you should give it a try!! (I this some people are doing a variety of sizes too)

I love that you can use any medium on them, and they can be dimensional or not! 
I of course am a distress ink addict, so that was my main medium... I also broke out several of my stencils! ;) 

Stamps Used:

3 comments:

  1. Tera your little trading coins are such fun. I know a few addictions you have...not enough space to list them all. Bwahahaha.....and aren’t they just the funnest addictions to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... yes I have too many addictions! But.... it is so hard to stick with just one thing ... I blame it on me being a Gemini! I'm also naturally a bit scatterbrained ( which may be the cause of too many addictions or because of too many addictions I have not sure which). They are all super fun addictions. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. https://myspinfree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!