Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Exciting news and Stamps!

Hello Crafty friends!
Guess what?!? 


I made the Stampotique Originals Design Team!!!
I am excited for the opportunity to be back on the team! :D 


What else does that mean? 

It means I have samples for the new July releases to share!!! 
(and what a freaking awesome release this is!!!!)


MAIL ART! <3
(I freaking LOVE these scarecrows!!!!!)
Fall is my favorite season so you have no idea how excited I am for this pair!!!

Greeting card
 (I wish you could see the glitter on these.... I used Wink of Stella so this bad boy shines!!!)

A little #ICAD love.
(Index card a day... although i only get a couple a week when i'm lucky.... 
I really need to work on getting some art done every day)

A fun little greeting card :D 


5 comments:

  1. Are these part of the new release? Love these cards!!
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly :) the pumpkins and dog are old, as is the "don't let anyone dull Your Sparkle" quote. I believe everything else I used with all new releases

      Delete
  2. Well CONGRATS! Tera! When you love a product it shows in your artwork. These creepy people are so creepy they’re adorable. Your art talents shine with each of these great pieces. Those scarecrows really are fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes the scarecrow's are my absolute favorite of the whole release. The sarcastic sayings are close second. But this whole release was beyond amazing. So many ideas came to mind as soon as I open the package! I think I might even make some cards for fall this year for friends. And I usually don't do seasonal cards

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!