Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Bugging out mail art

Hello craft friends!

Today starts a new challenge over at Stampotique Originals designers challenge. 
The theme is "Bugging Out"

Join us HERE

Stamps used: 


I started with an Envelope measuring approximately 8.5 x 4.75 inches. I the background was created with distress oxide ink in fossilized amber ink and the layering stencil (THS105). 


Next, I stamped Kassa's Bloom several times.  I used Blick brand alcohol markers to color the flowers.  On a separate piece of cardstock I stamped "floating" and drew wings and antenna with a micron pen.


I then colored this with block alcohol 8markers. I used Tim Holtz collage medium to glue him to the envelope.

I love this little guy, hes just so cute!


Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!