Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dear Santa...

Hello crafty friends!

Today I'm going to share some more inspiration for the last challenge of the Year year with Stampotique.


In case you missed it last week theme is snowy Christmas.

Stamps used:
Bertha
Alpha background 

 I made a cute and simple card I might have to put the word "ish" on the inside though.

I hope you join us in the challenge. The letter stamps or stamped out and then cut into words. And I used alcohol-based markers to color everything.

Have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. This card is really cute and yeah, you definitely need to add “ish” inside. I’m not buying it and I don’t think Santa will either. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'ish' is definitely a requirement. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!