Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year, New Release....

Happy New Year!!!!

Did you make it to watch the ball drop? Did you make any New Years resolutions?

I'm not making any this year... just to be me ;)

Ok, what you've all been waiting for... the New stamp release for Stampotique Originals...

New Stamps:


Look at these cute chicks...
I drew on cute little bikinis to go with one of the new verses
(aka terri's rooster)



Another variation with the new rooster stamp, and verses. 


ATC coin with the new character Tracy... 
I added the new ATC coin back too, but forgot to take a picture... click the stamp link above to see it... it's cute, and super convenient to use!

I love sketchie and her edginess!


I hope you enjoy this new release as much as I do!





1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff Tera! The crazy chickens are making me chuckle. And that snarky one is fun with the last nerve. Terrific art with each one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!