Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happy Hump Day

Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Today I want to share a little inspiration for the new challenge over at 
Stampotique Originals Designers Challenge- The challenge is "clean and simple"
 which is something I need a lot more practice with. 

Stamps Used:


Using an A2 card base (minus a 1/8 in boarder) I stamped my unicorn in the center with Memento ink in black. (This ink plays nice with alcohol based markers). 


I used various shades of Blick alcohol markers to color and add shading. I used Zig clean color markers to add a few details as well. Of course, you know unicorns need glitter so I finished off my coloring with a Wink of Stella clear glitter layer over any areas with color. 



To finish off the card, I added a Tim Holtz quote sticker that seemed fitting. 

Have a wonderful day and stay crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute image. And a perfect sentiment for him. You did great with clean and simple. And the most with coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!