Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, June 3, 2019

Attitude...

Hello Crafty Friends

Happy Mail Art Monday!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Today I am happy to share some super fun mail art!

Stamps Used:

(I just love this lady!!!)


I started with and A2 Envelope, and began by stamping my lady with scissors and my typeset scallop in memento ink. 


Next, I masked everything off and created an address box.  I used distress ink in carved pumpkin, to color my background.  I used a Tim Holtz layering stencil (THMS078) to add depth. 


I used various Blick Markers to color everything after removing the masks.
To finish the envelope off, I stamped my sentiment and added a marching postage stamp. 


I hope you all get a chuckle from this envelope!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!