Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Overjoyed for June...

Hello again crafty friends!

It's a new month, so you know what that means... New stamp release time!!!

I'm super excited to share all of the awesome new stamps, and even one more designed by me!

See all new stamps HERE

Ok, on with the samples... :) 

Let start of with some super fun ATCoins
(Aka Artist trading coins... these all feature the new frenchie and the new frame cube ♡♡♡)

Of course I needed 1 more ATCoin...
This new beauty is Octavia 


Here she is again with this funny new quote from the "Octopus Quotes"
(This quote had to be an art journal page!!! I will use it a lot!)

Now a card with the same two stamp...
 you know I need to share the love with friends ;)

Again the same Octavia partially stamped with a different quote from the set of 4!♡

Last but not least, let me introduce you to Mrs. "Emma" 

Emma is one of my lucky releases,  she is so fun. O hope you all love her as much as I do! 

(Another art journal page of course)


I hope you all enjoy these ne releases as much as I do!! ♡♡♡♡

Have a beautiful weekend 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!