Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Whimsical Wednesday

Hello Again Crafty Friends!

Today I want to share a fun little art journal page using Viva Las VegaStamps.
(this would also be perfect on an envelope)



Stamps Used:
Whimsical Leaf
Whimsical Tree Lady

I started by stamping the leaf and masking them off between each stamping.  Once all of my wanted leaves were stamped, I stamped the whimsical tree lady.



I removed the masks and used various alcohol markers to color my images. 


With everything colored, I re-masked off the leaves, then I used Distress oxide ink in mustard see to ink the background. 
(I just lightly inked around the lady rather than masking her off)


Next, I used one of the Tim Holtz layering stencils, and Picked Raspberry distress oxide ink to add background depth. 


I used a black ink pen to start adding that art journal feel.


To finish everything off, I used white distress stray stain and a white gel pen. 


I hope you all love this mini art journal page... 
Now to add a little journaling or a quote stamps... 
Tough decisions!




1 comment:

  1. A wonderful journal page! Terrific coloring (as always), and fun details in the background. That center just glows waiting for your inspiring words. I’ve just discovered Oxide Sprays! So I’ve ordered some. Daughter has a lot of the ink pads already. I’m looking forward to figuring out how I want to play with them. I’ll be coming to your blog for inspiration that’s for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!