Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Quick and Easy

Hello Crafty Friends!

I cant believe how quickly this year has passed! 

Today I want to share a cute and simple cat card I made for a friend whom is a fellow cat lady. 


Stamp Used:

Do you ever feel like you struggle to make a quick and simple card when you need? 
Me too!

Fear not, this stamp really does all of the work for you! 


I started by stamping my tuxedo cat stamp on white card stock with black memento ink. 
To color my image, I used a variety of alcohol based markers.
(Blick, Copic, and Spectrum Noir)


I chose to do a double mat to give more visual interest. 


I hope this gives you some ideas for a quick and easy card! 
I love that this stamp can be used for any occasion, and who doesn't love cats?!

Happy New Year!!!Stay crafty my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!