Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Getting grungy

Hello again crafty friends!


Have you been watching them Tim's new release videos all week?

I definitely have I need way too many of the new stamps and other goodies.  Which means I may also need a second or even third job! lol


Anyhow, all of the creative makes by his wonderful team have totally got my mojo flowing and I have been on a super grungy kick the last 2 days.  So, I thought I  would share my makes here with you! Also, if you have not checked out his new releases you totally need to do that!

This first card I want to enter into the craft Stamper challenge. Details HERE. The theme is  anything goes. I am entering this one because it has the stamping front and center. 




Next, I have a super fun manly card. I want to enter this card in the Anything Goes challenge for "The male room" see info HERE




These next couple are just because I was feeling crafty!

I love how this tag came out! I think she is going to hang on my craft room wall for a while as a little inspiration. I broke out several of my hoarded pieces, as well as took time to get out my die-cutter!


Of course, I always enjoy a good postage person. I found this Eisenhower stamp in my stash and new he needed to become a postage person ASAP. I found the perfect paper doll seem to fit with him and the whole thing went from there.



Last,  I had a paper scrap left over from the card above. I decided it would make a perfect bookmark. I just added a little distress inking & stenciling. As well as some remanent rubs and my little butterfly cutout. It also ended up with some lovely green ribbon to match the flower. However, I did not take a picture and it is already off to live with my mom.


Thank you for stopping by to visit! I hope these pieces get you inspired like I am!





4 comments:

  1. What fun my artsy girlfriend!!! I love me some good grunge also. So I’m all over these babies with OOOs and AHHHs. That mushroom card could have been crafted right outside in the dirt next to the tree they were growing near. Awesome creative job. I love the male room card too. Great scratchy finish on the portrait, You know I love the sewing and that wad of extra thread! Your sweet girl tag is a delight. I love that you’re hanging in your space for inspiration. She’ll be a fun assistant I’m sure. I am really loving and getting inspired by your paper dolls postage people. I really must force myself to make time to give one a go. Using the paper dolls bodies is such a great idea. The bookmark from your leftovers is terrific too. Love all your grungy inspiring makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome grungy entries, and the tag! I always LOVE those fun postage people too!!! My FAVORITE is the bookmark; Beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh, fabulous post with full of vintage, gorgeous pieces. Thank you so much for joining the Male Room -challenge, I hope to see you joining our new "It's snowing" -challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!