Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Yuletide greetings

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Are you ready for a new challenge? The theme of the new Frilly Funkie challenge is "Yuletide

I chose to create something fun and simple, it'd that time of year where I'm in need of cards, so of course that's what I went for. 


I used several of the new Tim Holtz idea-ology goodies.
(paper, ephemera, and layers)


To spice that up I used frosted crystal embossing powder and gold embossing powder.


It's hard to capture the texture in photos, but you can see it somewhat. 

Products Used:
Christmas Paper (Backdrops)


8 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful vintage design, something i'm drawn to every Christmas. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing. Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the soft effect of the gold trim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the vintage bells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful perfectly vintage card! I caught the Frost Crystal effect on the layers and ephemera even before you mentioned it, and it is a brilliant idea. I've been toying with trying that, but you have inspired me to move ahead, as I still need a few more cards. Next year, I promise I'm going to start in July again! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!