Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Extra exciting News!!!!!

Hello friends!!!

I have super exciting news!!!
Today is the first of May (my birthday month) and that means time to share new stamp releases!!!

This month is extremely special to me because these stamps are all designed by me! It feels so surreal!

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!


I've been having so much fun creating with these!

(Expect to see more soon!)

"Rat Race" art journal page

"So late"

"Happy little card"

"Petting Zoo" card

"Coffee love" card

"Good friends" card

"Approach with caution" journal tag


"Bla bla bla" card

I hope you like these as much as I do!
I'm so, so excited for these!
What do you think? 

Do you have a favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Hmn, so hard to choose a favorite, I think "I will love you more after coffee"! But, The Rat Race is also a big contender. Super job on all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think Rat race is my favorite piece... but it's a tough call.. lol

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!