Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, May 6, 2019

Whimsical Snail Mail

Hello Crafty Friends!
Happy Mail Art Monday!


Today I want to share a fun and whimsical envelope for mail art Monday.


Stamps Used:

I started with an A2 envelope, and began by stamping the whimsical snail in black memento ink. I then masked him off, and stamped the punchinella/sequin waste along the bottom in Mowed Lawn- Distress Oxide ink. 


Next, I stamped my creepy creature sitting.  I used a mask to create an address box.  Last, I stamped doodle circle on the boarder. 


I used various alcohol based markers to color my base images, then I masked everything off. 


With everything masked off, I used salty ocean- distress ink to color the background. I used more salty ocean ink and mowed lawn distress oxide ink, through Tim Holtz layering stencils. 



I hope you enjoy this fun little envelope!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This is fabulously fun mail art! Those characters are so cute. Your placement of them is perfect. Terrific background images. I love how the circles are colored. The colors of this envelope are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!